At present, most of the flake ice machines on the market use the ice-making method in which the internal ice blade rotates and scrapes the ice. This method has little wear and can effectively prevent refrigerant leakage. Because the flake ice itself is also thin, the flake ice produced in this mode is relatively uniform. The following editor will introduce the composition system of the flake ice machine and how to maintain it. Welcome to read!
The composition system of flake ice machine:
1. Water circulation system, the tap water of the water circulation system passes through the water supply pipe. The float valve flows into the tank. The water in the water tank is pressed into the water separator by the pump to maintain a certain water level, and then naturally flows into the inner surface of the evaporator, and at the same time, it gradually cools and partially freezes into ice. Under the action of the ice blade, the ice falls off the surface of the evaporator and falls into the refrigerator, and the rest of the water returns to the water tank.
2. Refrigeration system, when the liquid refrigerant flows through the evaporator cylinder, the refrigerant that starts to evaporate cools the evaporator cylinder through heat exchange. At the same time, part of the water flowing through the inner surface of the evaporator is frozen into ice, which is separated from the surface of the evaporator under the action of the ice blade and falls into the refrigerator. Under the action of the pump, the return water is again frozen into ice through the evaporator, forming a cycle of ice making.
3. Transmission system, including deceleration motor and deceleration device. The reducer drives the reducer to rotate, and the output shaft of the reducer drives the main shaft. The ice blade and the water distribution plate rotate. After the inner wall of the evaporator freezes, the ice blade separates the ice from the inner surface of the evaporator and falls into the refrigerator.
4. Control system, the control system monitors the entire working process of the flake ice machine by the computer board. For example, ① the water tank is short of water, ② the speed of the reducer is low, ③ the temperature of the evaporator is high, and the machine is protected under abnormal conditions.
Maintenance of flake ice machine:
Before the maintenance of the flake ice machine, turn off the main power supply of the flake ice machine to carry out the following work:
1. It is recommended to clean the water tank, evaporator, water storage tank, water distribution tray and surface of the flake ice machine once a month.
2. The condenser of the flake ice machine plays the role of heat dissipation in the refrigeration process. The cleanliness of the condenser directly affects the ice-making effect, and the cleanliness of the condenser must be guaranteed. The air-cooled condenser is recommended to be cleaned once every three months under normal circumstances, and once a month under special circumstances; the water-cooled condenser is cleaned once every six months under normal circumstances, and once every three months under special circumstances, and the cooling tower is recommended to be cleaned once a month .
3. Check the gap between the ice blade and the ice bucket every six months; check the oil level of the reducer every six months, and it is recommended to change it every twelve months.
4. The flake ice machine should always observe the oil level and the color of the oil in the compressor with the oil sight glass. The oil level of the compressor is normal, and the refrigeration oil is transparent and colorless. If there is a qualitative change, it needs to be replaced by a professional.
5. When the flake ice machine is out of use for a long time (more than 15 days), if the ambient temperature before the deactivation is below 5°C, and the ice machine uses a water-cooled condenser, the water in the condenser should be drained to avoid frostbite and condensation. Before starting the machine, please carefully check the various parts of the ice maker and water supply.
Thank you for reading, the above is the composition system of the flake ice machine and how to maintain it? The introduction, part of the content comes from the Internet, for reference only. If you want to know more details about the flake ice machine, please call for details and serve you wholeheartedly.